Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT)
As the only international law firm headquartered in Singapore with an exclusive focus on crypto projects, Ressos has significant expertise and deal experience in a wide range of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT) projects.
Our firm works at the forefront of the NFT space and has extensive experience in assisting a global client base in all legal and regulatory aspects of their NFT projects, including NFT platform fundraising projects (both token sale fundraisings and venture capital financing rounds) and the creation, sales/acquisitions and other forms of monetisation of NFT digital assets.
Typical work products include:
- NFT Collection Offerings
- Advising on NFT private sales and auction sales, including sales or acquisitions through the leading global auction houses
- Legal and regulatory structuring of NFT projects
- Token terms and conditions for NFT collections
- Advising on fundraising rounds in relation to NFT projects and platforms
- Facilitating the creation of NFT brands by corporate or individual creators or promoters, including A-level global celebrities
- Legal opinions, e.g. under the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289) and Singapore Payment Services Act 2019
- NFT Private Sale Agreements
- Facilitating NFT art transactions
- Listing support for the distribution of NFTs through leading exchanges
- NFT platform terms and conditions
- Intellectual property related matters
- Global or regional trademark registrations
- Licensing agreements
- Business services agreements relating to all aspects of NFTs
- NFT token escrow and custody arrangements (licensed trust services entity)
- Singapore company incorporation and professional director services
- Bank account opening assistance
We offer fixed fee pricing models or legal advice on a time cost basis. Please email us at [email protected] to discuss your requirements.